I have a confession to make. I’m in love with all things cute. Seriously I can’t help but gravitate to super cute things. My major obsession would have to be Hello Kitty. For my graduation, my friends bought me a Hello Kitty notebook and pen set that I still have till this day. My love for cute things has spilled over into the things I choose to use in my beauty routine. For instance, I’ve been using blotting papers in the cutest panda packaging and makeup removers that you stick on your finger like little mittens! When I say the packaging is adorable I mean it.
I looked horrible and was not about to put my face online for the world to see so I enlisted the help of my sister to show you guys how she uses these products. What I won’t do if go now a long-winded path about how these products work. Its simple enough, one blots oil from your face and the other removes makeup from your face. Nothing much to it, but they get the job done.
Both products are by a company called MoMoUP. Don’t ask me how to pronounce the name because girl I honestly don’t know. But it does sound cute and poppy like does it not? My sister thought the panda packaging for the blotting papers was so cute. I was trying to get her to sit down for pictures and she just kept talking about how cute the panda was. Admittedly I wanted to pop her but I have to agree the little guy is cute.
She also loved the concept behind the MoMoUP finger makeup removers. She told me that she feels that you can use them better if you use two fingers inside of the makeup remover instead of one.
- The MoMoUP makeup blotting papers are encased in a lipstick tube like design. Which makes it easy to carry around in your purse.
- You can use the blotting papers with or without makeup on. No worries girls, it won’t wipe off that face beat!
- The blotting papers are bacteria resistant.
- Each MoMoUP makeup remover is individually packed with two to a pack. This is great because it means that it is sterile.
- Travel friendly
- Removes makeup completely with two wipes.
I have zero cons for both of these products. I mean they are pretty straightforward and affordable.
Tell me below: Are you in love with cutesy products? If so what company makes your favorite product?