Bahama Breeze and I have a special relationship. In fact, we celebrated my parent’s wedding anniversary there when I was about 17 in St. Petersburg Florida. The atmosphere and delicious food won me over and I’ve been dying to go back. That’s why I was so excited to share with you all that today February 22, 2018, Bahama Breeze is celebrating National Margarita Day with the return of the $2.22 Classic Margaritas and the exciting release of an exclusive nail polish collection!
With colors that match the Caribbean-inspired restaurant’s vibrant margarita offerings. The nail polish collection is inspired by three margaritas from the Bahama Breeze menu:
- On the Rocks– a lime color inspired by Bahama Breeze’s Classic Margarita
- Hot for Hibiscus Margaritas– a fuchsia hue inspired by Bahama Breeze’s drink of the same name
- (Blood) Orange Ya Thirsty?!– a vibrant blood orange shade inspired by Bahama Breeze’s brand-new shareable Mighty Blood Orange Margarita.
Created in partnership with SOPHI, a natural nail polish brand, that is non-toxic, odorless and hypoallergenic. This collection may be limited, but no panic, you can get your margarita fix online and in-restaurant:
- Online: A limited quantity of 500 nail polishes are available for just $5 each with free shipping starting today February 22, 2018 at 10 a.m. EST at https://sophinailpolish.com/margaritas/ .
- In-restaurant: Each of Bahama Breeze’s 39 restaurants nationwide will give away 100 bottles of nail polish for free, with purchase of food or drink, today February 22, 2018 only.
So, for all you margarita loving, beauty obsessed ladies can get your drink on with a cute manicure thanks to Bahama Breeze and SOPHI nail polish. But, the party doesn’t have to stop after today. National Margarita Day is the kickoff to Viva La ‘Rita, a seven-week celebration that puts margaritas front and center. Bahama Breeze will be introducing two new drinks this year Pina Paradise, a frozen mashup of a Prickly Pear Margarita and a classic Pina Colada, along with the sharable Mighty Blood Orange Margarita, New island-inspired fare is also joining the menu, including a new spin on sliders with Buttermilk Fried chicken Jibaritos and a sweet ending in the Coconut Grande dessert.
I don’t know about you, but I need to get to Bahama Breeze as soon as possible. Perhaps it would be a great mother and daughter day!
Keep an eye on Bahama Breeze’s Instagram for opportunities to complete your margarita-inspired nail polish collection each week during Viva La ‘Rita. To start partying responsibly find a Bahama Breeze nearest you at www.BahamaBreeze.com.
*Offer available at most Bahama Breeze Restaurants.