My favorite time of the year has arrived! This weekend in Orlando, FL The Makeup Show will wow the masses as we take in education and a little shopping. For those who do not know, The Makeup Show brings “two-days full of inspiration, education and an opportunity for fashion and beauty professionals at all levels of their career to come together with some of the best brands and biggest names in the business.” This is a pro-only event that offers top notch education for professionals.
Thankfully, I have the privilege of attending The Makeup Show Orlando as press and I can’t wait. There will be top brands and seminars that I am dying to see and attend. This year new products are set to make an appearance from some of the hottest brands out right now. There will be exclusive discounts and announcements only found at The Makeup Show.
Some of the cool things you have to look forward to at The Makeup Show Orlando:
- Scott Barnes Beauty: Recently launched Multi-Media, his brand new liquid foundation and will be offering 30% off all products.
- Ricky’s NYC: All products will be offered at 25% off retail value.
- Dermaflage: Will be launching fastFx by Dermaflage- the fastest and easiest way to create dimensional injuries! Emmy award winner Melissa Street will be at the Dermaflage booth and will be doing tutorials on Saturday and Sunday. The entire line will be 40% off at the show.
- Gleam by Melanie Mills: I did a blog post on Gleam by Melanie Mills last year and raved about how nice the product really is. Gleam will be offering a show special of 25% off and I encourage you all to pick some up for yourself.
- Eve Pearl Beauty Brands: For the first time I believe in Orlando, Eve Pearl will be offering 50% off to show attendees!
- Norcosto Pro MUA: Will be offering a show special of Buy One, Get One Half-Price on makeup palettes.
- Frends Beauty Supply: Will be featuring Stilazzi eyeshadow and blush singles, natural and synthetic makeup brushes, and Frends Beauty makeup cases. They will also feature an array of product favorites from Ben Nye, Viseart and more. Discounts will be offered at levels higher than normal pro discounts!
- The Lip Bar: A relatively new company will be offering everything on the table at 2 for $30. Will feature lipsticks, super pigmented glosses and liquid to matte shades.
There are a lot of things to look forward to and I am beyond excited to get to the show and take advantage of some of these deals. Of course there will be many more brands to look forward to including my personal favorites Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics and Hot Pink Eraser!
The Makeup Show Orlando will be held Saturday, January 30, 2016 from 9am to 6pm and on Sunday, January 31, 2016 from 9am to 5pm at the Hyatt Regency, 9801 International Dr. For a complete list of participating brands, educational speakers, schedule of events and prices, please visit www.themakeupshow.com.