What is My/Mo Mochi?
Have I left you with a bit of mystery? Perhaps you’re thinking, what in the world does she mean by “little dough balls of joy.” Wonder no more! Let’s break it down for you.
- Sweet Rice Dough– On the outside of My/Mo Mochi you’ll find a soft dough. If you have never had the pleasure of trying Japanese Mochi before, then this is a sweet first impression. The dough has little powder flakes on top that adds to its character. Allow the ice cream to thaw for a few minutes to enjoy the complete experience of rice dough.
- My/Mo Ice Cream– This ice cream was the all-around favorite of my girls. They said it was so creamy and full of flavor. My/Mo adds very little air into their ice cream to boost smoothness, flavor and to create a truly premium experience.
Available My/Mo Mochi flavors:
- Double Chocolate
- Ripe Strawberry
- Green Tea
- Cookies & Cream
- Sweet Mango
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Vanilla Bean
Now that you know the ins and outs of My/Mo Mochi let me give you three ways to enjoy this sweet indulgence.
- After a long day at work– Work drives me insane. Deadlines, short lunches, and cubicles, someone save me. Or should I say something save me. Break out your portable My/Mo ice cream and whisk away to your safe place. A place free of work and stress. A place filled with free ice cream. Yes, take me there now!
- Outdoors– Summer is hot! You might think “How can I transport frozen ice cream without it melting in the hot summer heat?” Easy, in your mouth! Got you there didn’t I. Go ahead, take a trip to the beach or just sit on your front lawn and enjoy fresh air while eating some My/Mo Mochi ice cream.
- With Friends– Gather your best gals or guys around, grab a movie and pop a few My/Mo Mochi balls while catching up. The pillow soft dough is a real conversation starter!
Now that I’ve told you how I enjoy this new treat, visit the store locator, jump in your car and go snag your new favorite indulgence. After, come back here and tell my daughter and I how you enjoy My/Mo Mochi!