Ahh traveling; is there any greater experience in modern life?
Advancements in both domestic and international travel have enabled far more frequent travel. Whether you’re into short breaks or extended exploring, you’ll no doubt have a bucket list consisting of various travel plans. A trip to Dubai has become an increasingly common option in recent times. It’s arguably the gem of the Middle East, and visiting the U.A.E certainly won’t disappoint.
Dubai isn’t simply an ideal place to sit by the pool or on the beach, though. It has far more to offer than that. Here are five things to do that will ensure your visit is one to remember forever.
- Don’t only experience the sand on the beach. Desert safaris heading to the sand dunes is an unbelievable way to see more of Dubai. The contrast from what you’ll see in the busy city is simply incredible while even the car rides offer immense fun. Just make sure that you choose a tour operator that carries essentials like water to make the experience more comfortable. Otherwise, that dream trip could turn into a nightmare. Another cool option for seeing more of the city is to take a balloon or helicopter ride.
- Hit the famous shopping centers. The Dubai Mall is one of the world’s largest, so it might take a few hours to finish your shopping spree. Whether you’re looking to buy loads, buy a little, or simply get a break from the sun doesn’t matter. Saying that you’ve visited this significant venue, which has now been open for nearly 10 years, is just one more story to tell.
- Visit the Dubai aquarium and underwater zoo. Getting lost in the world of fish, crocodiles, and sea creatures is suitable for all the family. Moreover, it’s unique design and layout offers an experience unlike any other aquarium you’ve visited. It’s located in the Dubai Mall, so can be doubled up with the shopping experience too.
- Have dinner by the beach. Whether it’s a private dining experience for two lovers or a family dinner doesn’t matter. Delighting your taste buds with an array of incredible foods will be made even more enjoyable by the surrounding scenery. Besides, there’s no question that great food is one of our favorite holiday traditions.
- Enjoy a little culture with a trip to the Majlis Gallery. Dubai does offer plenty of waterparks, beaches, and even an indoor ski center. However, the art galleries can provide the insight and education that every great holiday should. You could visit one of many venues but the contemporary exhibits, often from local artists, will offer something that many don’t. Let’s face it; visiting a unique place like the U.A.E without getting a true feel for the culture would be a missed opportunity.
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying a few days on the beach or by the pool too. After all, Dubai is a destination that offers immense luxury at every turn. Still, adding the above adventures to your itinerary will ensure that you gain the best of both worlds.
I just wish I was on that flight with you!