If there is one thing I’m obsessed with, it would have to be makeup. Just last night at one of my favorite stores CVS my mom saw me floating towards the makeup and loudly said “I know you not going to buy more makeup,” embarrassed I politely turned around and rolled my way out of that dark hole. If it were not for bills and general life responsibilities I would live in a house filled with makeup. Is it a problem? Maybe but if its wrong I don’t want to be right. Today I wanted to share my top five beauty products. Most of these products can be found at your local store or at Ulta Beauty.
- Lorac Soft to Smokey 3099 – Smokey palette: Prior to last week I had only owned three Lorac shadows in my lifetime. Not that I didn’t love the brand, I just never had the opportunity to try more of their products. That aside, this palette is perfect for beginners who don’t know the difference between a smokey eye and a cut crease. You know somebody like me. I was able to create a smokey eye with a lessened amount of difficulty. Definitely, pick up this collection next time you are in Ulta Beauty. Retail $30.00
- Clinique Cheek Pop in Cola Pop: OMG I never knew how much I needed this blush in my life until It was delivered to my home. I applied it lightly at first then a little bit more and a little bit more and then boom it was a color explosion of beauty. Remember, a lot goes a long way so don’t overdue it. But trust me you will love this blush just as much as I do. But this is just my opinion of course. They have other colors you can choose from on the Ulta Beauty website. Retail: $23
- Derma-e Purifying Daily Detox Scrub with Activated Charcoal: This scrub is not exactly makeup related but boy does it remove all the gunk from your face after a long day out partying or in my case rough day of movie watching and crying yourself to sleep. Yes, it is sad I know but at least my makeup is flawless! I’m currently struggling with my skin but this purifying scrub leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Definitely, a must have! You can find this product and the charcoal mask on Ulta Beauty website or at their local store. Retail $13.18
- Farmacy Lip Bloom in Honey Ginger: I received this as a gift from Farmacy and I have been wearing it ever since. My lips are naturally really dry but with this lip balm, my lips remain moist throughout the day. Snag you one for $16.50 but before you scream at me, a little goes a long way. Try it out if you have dry lips. You’ll like it if not love it.
- Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Vampira: This lipstick gave me an experience with it was first applied on my lips at Sephora. You guy’s I went from mediocre to vixen in 0.1 seconds flat. I still thank Johanna for upgrading me. Please check out the Sephora at Disney Springs and ask for Johanna. Read about my Sephora visit and check out the image below to see how pretty this lipstick is on my lips.
Those are my five top beauty products. I threw up a few that I thought you may not know about such as the Farmacy Lip Bloom and the Derma-e Purifying Daily Detox Scrub. Most of the articles mentioned above can be found at Ulta Beauty. Don’t forget to snag these Ulta Beauty Coupons to use online while you shop!
If you are a beauty on a budget this blog article will be right up your ally. It shares tips on how to perfect being a beauty on a budget because it’s not a game out in these streets! Your makeup must be on point so that you may slay your day away. Ok, I’m only joking but the blog article is really good for me to send you there from my website. Check it out.
What is your holy grail beauty product?