Another year has come and gone, which means it is time to do my 2016 Top Skincare Products article. Just for you guy’s I reviewed many skincare products throughout the year with the goal of bringing you only the best of the best. The following skincare products are in my opinion the best of the best of 2016. Enjoy!
2016 Top Skincare Products
- Belli® Anti-Blemish Facial Wash – This cleanser is OB/GYN and Dermatologist recommended. Perfect for expectant mothers or just anyone with sensitive skin. Retailing for $22 , this skincare product leaves skin clear without over-drying or irritation. Which, was important to me while I was in the hospital back in July I used these products daily to keep my skin from drying out and to prevent blemishes due to stress. Packed with good ingredients such as; lactic acid, green tea, and cucumber, Belli® Skincare is definitely number one on my list. * Products are also allergy tested. Paraben Free, and no artificial dyes or fragrances.
- Belli® Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator – Oh my gosh you guys! This moisturizer is one of the best I’ve used this year. I have combination skin but due to Florida heat my skin can tend to fall on the more dry side. Plus for some reason my skin was drier in the hospital, so I kept reaching for this moisturizer. With ingredients such as; Vitamin C, Grape Seed, and Chamomile, this dermatologist tested and OB/GYN approve product will remain one of my staples. If you have anyone with dry skin or anyone expecting a baby on your gift list please do them a favor and pick up Belli® Skincare products. Retail Price $32
- Dr Loretta® Pumpkin Mask – This cellular enzyme treatment smells like Michaels or Hobby Lobby during the holidays. I know that’s an odd comparison but it smells like pumpkins and spices and love. I am obsessed. The mask has a creamy texture and left my skin looking bright and feeling soft. Retailing for $30 this affordable mask will last you an entire year when used correctly.
- PurErb Clarity Brightening Cleansing Bar – You put the words cleansing and brightening in the same sentence for a product and the chances of me purchasing said product is high. This unique cleansing and brightening bar contains 38 plant extracts, including Bearberry, Cowslip, and Mulberry. This product works to improve dull and discolored skin while leaving skin hydrated, soft and refreshed. The earthy smell reminds me of those natural licorice candies you can purchase from health food stores. I enjoyed this product and continue to use it to this day. This skincare product retails for $10 for a 1 oz bar, which is perfect for those just interested in trying it out. You will love it!
- Frownies® Rose Water Hydrator – If you don’t know by now it is hot and dry in Florida. You could literally dry up and die trying to get to your car. Which is why I love this product so much, this organic rose water hydrating spray with essential oils was created to enhance the effectiveness of Frownies® Facial Patches, but you can also use this refreshing spray as a pick me up after a long day at work, exercising, air travel or if you are like me and live in a dry climate. I take this product with me in my Charming Charlie’s Crossbody bag and spritz my face when I start to feel like a prune. Retailing for $12.95, this affordable product is a great choice for everyone.
2016 has been an interesting year but thankfully on the skincare front it was an amazing year. Thank you to all of the companies for sending me your product to review. I promise you that each of these products sit on my bathroom counter and are used daily (much to my moms dismay). I have included non-affiliate links to all the brands so that you guys can show them some love.
What was your favorite skincare product from 2016?