And these are my favorite things…
Everything listed above holds a special place in my heart.
- Photography: This would have to be one of my favorite things ever because it is a huge passion of mine. Right now I shoot with a Canon 550D and I use a 50mm 1.8 lens as my primary lens. They work great for now but I hope to expand my equipment as my photography improves. You guys were able to see one of my favorite shots taken with this camera in my last fashion post. I finally chose a name for my company (Whimsey Rockets) and I couldn’t be happier. This journey will not only help me branch out and meet new people but it will also help me come out of my shell. Whimsey Rockets is all about making the things imagined a reality. I can’t wait to show you all my new photography site.
- Jhene Aiko has been a favorite singer of mine since the B2K days. But now she’s all grown up and in “Sail Out” she effortlessly blends true life story into a relaxing melody that would ease anyone’s mind. If you haven’t checked her out I would encourage you to do so. My favorite song from her cd would have to be “Bed Peace” and “Comfort Inn”.
- Nokia Lumia 1020. Who hasn’t fallen in love with this phone. That camera along makes me want to snag this phone and make it my own. But with a steep price ($199.99) I’m hoping the price will go down for the holiday season! Because as soon as it does I will be the proud owner of this sexy phone!
What are your current favorite things?
If you love photography as much as I do head over and enter the Sea to Shining Sea Giveaway.
Latest posts by (see all)
- How to Rock Pantone’s Color of the Year: Marsala - 02/26/2015
- Tap Into Your Inner Sexy with ThirdLove - 02/24/2015
- Sneaker Heads – Enter to win a year supply of sneakers - 02/22/2015