For those who have followed my blog for sometime you may remember a post and interview that I did with Mickey Williams on last years Lancome Genifique Day in Orlando. If you haven’t read that post yet, you can check it out here. Lancome Genifique Day is back and it will grace the lovely state of Florida October 18th in Orlando.
What is Genifique Day?
Each year Lancome joins forces with St.Jude Childern’s Research Hospital and Celebrity Makeup Artist, Mickey Williams to bring awareness to a cause that hits home for many people around the world. Childhood cancer is a devastating disease that robs children of the opportunity to live normal healthy lives.
By participating in this year’s Genifique Day and purchasing a Genifique product, Lancome will donate $7 from each bottle of Genifique product sold on that day to St.Jude Children’s Research Hospital to aid in scientific research in its mission to find cures and treat diseased children.
What To Expect at Genifique Day
Learn to look and feel your best with advice from one of the world’s most sought after beauty experts:
- Come in for a complimentary, professional makeup application session and personal product recommendation consultation from Mickey herself at Dillard’s, in the Orlando Florida Mall. Lights, Camera, Action. Capture your Mickey approved look in our Lancôme photo booths following your celebrity status makeover!
- Only YOU can help us help the families of St. Jude. For each Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate or Génifique Eye Light-Pearl sold, Lancôme will make a $7 donation to St. Jude. Internationally recognized for its scientific research, St. Jude works to find cures and treat children with catastrophic diseases.
The revolutionary formula reactivates the 10 key signs of youth, restoring skin’s vibrant smoothness, luminosity, and radiance in just seven days. Like St. Jude, the Génifique line is based on breaking scientific barriers. Join Lancôme and Mickey Williams in doing something beautiful.
Where can you attend?
WHO: Lancôme and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
WHAT: Mickey Williams at Dillard’s Orlando
WHEN: Friday, October 18, 2013 from 1PM to 6PM
WHERE: Dillard’s at the Orlando Florida Mall, 8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando FL 32809
Latest posts by (see all)
- How to Rock Pantone’s Color of the Year: Marsala - 02/26/2015
- Tap Into Your Inner Sexy with ThirdLove - 02/24/2015
- Sneaker Heads – Enter to win a year supply of sneakers - 02/22/2015